Advanced Placement (AP)
AP Test Registration 2020-2021 Timeline
Join the SGHS AP Info Google Classroom: hynsqrf
- Early September: Fee waivers available (both digital and hard copies). Return to the Office of Instruction.
- 9/24 Deadline to register for AP class sections on College Board.
- 10/1 : Fee waivers due to the Office of Instruction. email@example.com
- 10/22: Deadline to commit to taking AP tests on the College Board website. You need to change all of your classes from “yes” to “no’. You will be charged for any “yes” exams until the exam is switched to “no”.
- 10/04: Bank will begin accepting payment for tests
- You can pay for ALL of your tests at the same time. Payment type - cash or check only. (make checks payable to San Gabriel High School with your Student ID # in the memo line)
- 11/5: Deadline to pay for AP tests
****** Any test changes after 11/5 will result in a $40 late order penalty fee*****
- Decide to take a test after 11/5 = $96 + $40 penalty fee
Notes: Check your AUSD email REGULARLY for updates on forms and deadlines from SGHS. Check your PERSONAL email for information from the College Board.
Pro-tip: set your school email to forward to your personal email.
*** Because this is all new and the district is adjusting, all of these dates are subject to change.
Please contact Mr. Waugh at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help with anything.