Advanced Placement (AP)
AP Test Registration 2022-2023 Timeline
Join the SGHS AP Info Google Classroom: dsf7rdz
- Early September: Fee waivers available (check the Google Classroom). Return to the Office of Instruction.
- 09/16 Deadline to register for AP class sections on College Board.
- 09/26 : Fee waivers due to the Office of Instruction.
- 10/10: Bank will begin accepting payment for tests.
- You can pay for ALL of your tests at the same time. Payment type - cash or check only. (make checks payable to San Gabriel High School with your Student ID # in the memo line)
- 11/4: Deadline to pay for AP tests
****** Any test changes after 11/4 will result in a $40 late order penalty fee*****
- Decide to take a test after 11/5 = $97 + $40 penalty fee
- 03/3: Deadline to drop any AP tests
****** Any test dropped after 03/3 will result in a $40 late drop penalty fee*****
- Decide to drop a test after 03/5 = $97 + $40 penalty fee
- 05/1-05/12: AP testing dates
****** Any unused will result in a $40 late drop penalty fee and no refund*****
Notes: Check your AUSD email REGULARLY for updates on forms and deadlines from SGHS. Check your PERSONAL email for information from the College Board.
Pro-tip: set your school email to forward to your personal email.
Please contact Mr. Waugh at [email protected] if you have any questions or need any help.